- Protection and Processing of Customer's Personel Data
Protection and Processing of Customer's Personel Data
OTOKAR OTOMOTİV VE SAVUNMA SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
INFORMATION DOCUMENT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
- Data Controller and Representative
Detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by the Company is available in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy (“Policy”) on the website: www.otokar.com.tr/tr/ana-sayfa/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi.
- Why We Process Your Personal Data
- To Whom and For What Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
- Purposes and Legal Grounds for Processing Your Personal Data
- Data Subject’s Rights Under Article 11 of the Data Protection Law
- To learn whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- To request information as to processing if your data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether such data is used in accordance with their purpose,
- To learn the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred within the country or abroad,
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately, and to ask that this rectification is notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Even if your personal data is legally processed in accordance with applicable regulations, to request deletion or disposal of your personal data if the reasons for processing personal data no longer exist, and with respect to such grounds and in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately, to ask that these transactions are notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object to any result that may arise to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems; and
- To request compensation for the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data by applying to the data controller.
You may exercise these rights by applying to the Company and filling out the Data Subject Application Form available at www.otokar.com.tr/tr/ana-sayfa/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi. Your requests in the application will be responded at no cost as early as possible in accordance with the nature of your request, and within thirty days at the latest after we receive your application; in case your application requires additional costs, we may charge you the amount determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.