The cash dividends resolved for delivery from the profit of the year 2005, which amount to 40% of the issued capital (with a rate of gross 40,00%, net 36,28277% and amounting to gross YTL 0,400 and net YTL 0,3628277 for the nominal value share certificate with a value of YTL 1,00), shall be payable as of the date 15.05.2006.
Cash dividend payments shall be made against "2005 DIVIDEND COUPONS".
Dividend payments shall be made at the following headquarters between 15.05.2006 and 16.06.2006:
- Istanbul: Koç Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş. Headquarters - Cumhuriyet Cad. No: 233, Harbiye - Istanbul Tel: (0212) 232 26 00,
- Ankara: Koçbank A.Ş.'s Central Branch in Ankara -Atatürk Bulvarı No: 78/1, Kızılay - Ankara Tel: (0312) 418 18 04,
- In İzmir: Koçbank A.Ş.'s Central Branch in İzmir - Gazi Bulvarı Eğe Han No: 3/A, Pasaport - İzmir Tel: (0232) 441 57 57 and all the Koçbank A.Ş. branches currently active in Turkey as well as
- İMKB Takas ve Saklama Bankası A.Ş. (Istanbul Stock Exchange Barter and Depository Bank Inc).
- Merkezi Kayıt Kuruluşu A.Ş (For the investor accounts in the intermediary corporations)
Under article 19 of the Communiqué on the Principles to be Observed by the Public Incorporated Companies Subjected to Capital market Law (Serial: IV, No: 27) stipulating that "The dividend amounts not collected by the shareholders and other persons participating in the profit and the dividend advance amounts not collected by the shareholders shall be subject to a period of prescription of five years as of the date of delivery", the dividends shall be payable at the above-mentioned company headquarters until 05.06.2003 in order to make it easier for the shareholders to receive their dividends, and the payment will continue at the company headquarters at the address Aydınevler Mah. Dumlupınar Cad. No: 24 A Blok Küçükyalı - Istanbul after such date.